Discuss Work Leads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

messn

Firstly, a small introduction. I own and manage a small firm of gas engineers and we have a particular service that is very popular at the moment.

Essentially, we offer a free second opinion on a particular fault. We end up providing a paid for service in about 90% of the installations we visit.

We are turning down a lot of work requests due to geography, i.e. areas we don't cover. Do any forum members want these leads, for free?

PM me if you are interested.

Are you asking us to be the second opinion for you to then get the work?

I find that I get the work anyhow, as they have rung me as their boilers broken and they want it repaired, which I do,

Are you asking us to be the second opinion for you to then get the work?

I find that I get the work anyhow, as they have rung me as their boilers broken and they want it repaired, which I do,

No, you have misunderstood. We offer to provide a second opinion when certain national provider suggests that a system they look after needs a power flush at £700. We offer a second opinion for free, as nine times out of ten after we have pointed out that the fault exists elsewhere we end up receiving paid work.

Every now and again, it appears as though the system would benefit from a power flush and we advise as such.

All I'm asking is, does anybody want the leads we don't?

as always it would probably help to declare what areas your talking about

Sorry, we cover Yorkshire and Humberside, and I pass work onto a firm in Mansfield that I think covers Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.

So all other areas really.

I'm in west yorks so no good for me, but its a good strategy and I hope it works well for you!

If you get any in the north yorkshire area i would be interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work Leads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock