Search the forum,

Discuss Work in SE London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EastLondonPlumb

Very large site as it is a new build village.

Only cordless power tools on site no 110.

Communal heating. Bathrooms have got concealed cisterns, shower valves.

It's pre plumb on high level and copper on low level.

Pm me if it interest you and I can point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work in SE London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
Hi guys, I have a question regarding converting an open vent system (copper cylinder) to pressurized, reason being not enough drop from the loft to power a shower, while i know the common advice is to buy a special unvented cylinder I can see no reason why an unvented copper cylinder cannot be...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
N
Hi, I’m new to the forum and would really appreciate some advice on this problem I have with my bathroom cold water pressure. We recently moved to this one bedroom flat and our hot water comes from a communal boiler in the basement. In the kitchen the water pressure is good for both hot and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions about this below. I had intended to reuse the cold water tank and the cylinder sitting underneath it but my plumber suggested I replace the cylinder as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My shower, toilet, and hotpress are all on the same wall in a small apartment bathroom. The wall is 1,860 mm in width. I bought a Stuart Turner 2.0 bar universal twin shower pump to power my new shower. I am replacing the toilet with a wall hung one supported by an Ideal Standard...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock