Discuss work experience in north tyneside in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john74

Hi
I am coming to the end of my first year of gas course and looking for work experience with gas safe engineer in north tyneside or surrounding area. I would be very greatfull if anyone could help please give me a call on 07543050329
thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to work experience in north tyneside in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed)...
Replies
Views
I am currently going to be starting my level 2 gas and plumbing course in November 2021. I’m looking to work next to someone/company for some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock