Search the forum,

Discuss Worcs Highflow 4.5 BF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tamz

Does anyone have copy of the mi's or a link for an old worcester highflow 4.5 bf?

have you got the index upload?whats the fault tam?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. It is an older one with the balanced flue. They stopped making them in the early 90's.
I have had a look on worcesters site and a round the internet but can't find it.

No in there either thanks.
I'm sure i had a copy somewhere but i can't find it.

I've found a couple of places where you can buy a copy but not sure that's much help (or whether those sites can be trusted to deliver).

No fault. I am (hopefully) ripping it out. Just after an idea of the output of it so i know what to spec for the new one.
I can find out when i see it but i like to know what i'm facing before i go. Cust fancies a 550 highflow but we'll see.

Going to see it on Saturday but the gas meter is 30m away from the house and piped underground. Upgrading the pipe is a no go so i might need to talk them into an unvented on a system boiler.

No fault. I am (hopefully) ripping it out. Just after an idea of the output of it so i know what to spec for the new one.
I can find out when i see it but i like to know what i'm facing before i go. Cust fancies a 550 highflow but we'll see.

Going to see it on Saturday but the gas meter is 30m away from the house and piped underground. Upgrading the pipe is a no go so i might need to talk them into an unvented on a system boiler.

right i see your need to know the 400 was 24kw not sure about the 4.5 though

Might do that tomorrow but if they keep me hanging on the phone they can foff.

Last couple of times I've phoned they've answered and sorted me out within 5 minutes. Longest part is waiting for someone to answer (as you've obviously found out). Aga/Rayburn's the worst - by far.

Tamz,

Found a copy, GC no 4131142 ?
Outputs are
HW -Max 22.9kW
CH -Min 8.8kW
-Max 22.9kW

PM your email and Ill send it across to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcs Highflow 4.5 BF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock