Search the forum,

Discuss worcester printed circuit card for fault finding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

anyone seen these? we went on a course for fault finding and commissioning and were given a card that you insert into the block connector for pcb, instead of using the pins off your multi meter on the block you then use it on little holes on the card which is labelled for the different components gasvalve gv1 and 2 ch 1 and 2 dhw 1 and 2 etc etc. save counting the wires , the card covers a range of the latest boilers - dont think worcester are giving them out willy nilly but hey we got one and they come in really handy so keep a look out.

yeah i got one of those cards also, i was given it when i went on their cdi course, really useful piece of kit,

not got mine to hand to see if there is a part number, the guy who taught me on the course said they aint on sale and even their own engineers have to ask over and over to get one,

its about the size of a credit card

The way its going, boilers will soon have speech software and ask to see a fitter if they are not well.

"Please fitter, I got excess wind in my heat exchanger!"

I wonder why they inisit on making simple things hard,by adding electronics all the time?

Cheap I suppose.

But it sounds a good idea, should come with each boiler sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester printed circuit card for fault finding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

F
Hi, I have a Worcester 35CDi combi, about 8 years old, which has a fault that is gradually getting worse. The DHW demand LED flashes quickly, and the boiler won't light. Sometimes it was just when starting up in the morning, but over the last month or so it now does it during the day, I think...
Replies
Views
W
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock