Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Heatslave II oil boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

This was installed new in August Its been working well but then I got this lockout code FO263 I tried pressing reset button but it didn't help so I turned the power off to the boiler for a few minutes then back on again and now I just have 2 short horizontal lines in the display. The reset button doesn't do anything now. I've got plenty of oil in the tank.
Ive tried calling the installer but Saturday afternoon and no one there and its freezing. Anybody any ideas what I can try ?

Reply to Worcester Heatslave II oil boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from the Allen key until the oil ran free and it fired up fine. Did the same on the second one but that had an E9 over temp error. We reset the thermostat...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either the heating or hot water to switch on the timer has first to be set for both to be ON but this just prepares the unit as neither will switch on at...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock