Discuss Worcester heatslave 15/19 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kne11y

Hi
Anyone worked on the worcester heatslave 15/19

Been on a breakdown today the boiler had locked out due to the isolation valve being closed from the oil tank.
the burner to come on but it was supplying a very low heat and the rads stayed cold and the hot water was luke warm and the boiler would not fire up fully for any demand called for.
Worcerter say it takes up to one n half hrs to heat the tank before burner will light fully but 2 hrs in and still nothing but low heat from burner.
Any ideas greatfull
Neil

not sure where your coming fm but my simple understanding is that your burner is at its normal firing rate or off, no in between on a pressure jet boiler, sounds like your talking about a boiler locking out due to an air lock in the fuel line that needs bleeding or the filters cleaning. If fuel supply is ok you may have knackered fuel pump with blown seals / gears if the poor thing has been running dry. tested your pump pressure is at correct levels? have a read of these for some help Heatslave CF 15/19 Combi (discontinued December 2007) literature - Worcester, Bosch Group UK installer site

Hi
I checked fuel this was fine Worcester technical tell me the burner will operate on low to heat the water in the slave tank.This is what it is appering to do but wont do anything else..

What was the oil pressure when it was running?

These things are on or off.

seems theres a new pressure jet burner out there with a low/ high firing rate :) or someone is muddling gas and oil when chatting to WB techies

It certainly doesnt take an hour and a half to heat the store.

And a two stage burner would be bouncing back off the rear of the combustion chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester heatslave 15/19 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can help with this as its beginning to drive me nuts. Boiler generally well serviced and working fine, no problems with DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi new to this forum, hope someone will have the answer to my issue. I have Recently had a new Diverter valve brass body and motor replaced on my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, I am hoping you may be able to help me. I have a Worcester Bosch 19/24CBI boiler and it keeps cycling. When trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock