Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Worcester Bosch greenstar invoice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whl4852

Hi Guys, hope everybody had a merry Xmas? I need another work jacket an I'm too tight to shell out for one...

I need a receipt for a worcester Bosch greenstar OIL boiler purchased from 22/7/13 to 31/12/13 so I can qualify for a free jacket.

would anybody have a receipt knocking around, I only need a copy! A long shot I know, but if you don't ask you don't get.

thanks in advance guys!

Jeez gave 2 away last month as have all my own gear.......

I had a free one last year, and it got pinched on site. They are brilliant jackets, just a pity you can't buy them! Gutted

I had a free one last year, and it got pinched on site. They are brilliant jackets, just a pity you can't buy them! Gutted
Lad I gave em to goes golfing in his lol, he's minted but just likes the fit

The old old old ones were the best, with a hood and had the logo on the back, they had loads of pockets aswell. When I went on a course a WB they gave me loads of freebies, literally a bag full!

I still have my old potterton performer jacket in the garage lol I just couldn't bring myself to put a wb jacket lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch greenstar invoice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a flat with a Worcester Bosch CDi 35 Compact (or Classic System maybe?) and the thermostat on the boiler was broken (the...
Replies
Views
We are experiencing an issue with CH short cycling on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ErP boiler. From a cold start the boiler fires for only ~25...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me if the greenstar 24i circulating pump modulates? i have been looking at param 2.1c which references settings 0 to 4, i know the...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock