Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch Fault code P3 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
A customer rang this morning, says they have a intermittent fault on the boiler P3. Its a Worcester CDI30 I think from a past visit. I did quote for a new boiler 10 months ago, but the old one is still hanging in there. I looked on line as I don't have the book with me. Any suggestions? He says he just press's the reset button off it goes. Without going to look could it be the electrodes? Thanks

A quick google search states 24v fuse blown, replace fuse? Is it a Combi? The attached is from a Worcester engineers booklet for the cdi range, and no mention of a P3.

Attachments

• 95BC3D41-B837-409E-8B87-6293790CE9CD.jpeg
    95BC3D41-B837-409E-8B87-6293790CE9CD.jpeg
    612.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried calling the Worcester Bosch technical helpline? (ISTR that codes starting with P refer to the PCB and aren't listed in the installation guide. They aren't good news...) They'll probably want more precise details of the boiler model than you've given above but you may be lucky.

Reply to Worcester Bosch Fault code P3 in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock