Discuss Worcester Boiler - GREENSTAR 8000 Life - Heating anomaly in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Worcester Boiler - GREENSTAR 8000 Life - Heating anomaly

I have recently noticed when I have lost power to my boiler and power is then reinstated that the Central Heating comes on.

Is this the norm?…ALL CH controls are off.

Not something I’ve heard of personally. I was thinking link left in, but if it stops when you lower, then could be controls. If it’s under warranty I’d book a warranty call.

Not something I’ve heard of personally. I was thinking link left in, but if it stops when you lower, then could be controls. If it’s under warranty I’d book a warranty call.
I think it is something that doesn’t continue, I recall that the radiator icon on the boiler control was not flashing, as is the case when ch on!

I first noticed when I saw the transmitter flame on and then checked boiler rad icon not flashing…but rads warm.

I’ll take more notice next time.

Under warranty..so I might give them a call.

Thanks for interest.

Reply to Worcester Boiler - GREENSTAR 8000 Life - Heating anomaly in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked...
Replies
Views
Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock