Discuss Worcester 28i junior leaking from above pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

PAUL WARD

Gas Engineer
Hi all.
I don't do too many breakdowns and repairs so this one has me stumped.
Not sure if it's a common problem but there is a leak coming from above the circulating pump down the right hand side of the pump. Is this a case of a perished o ring or gasket or is it something more?

Any help appreciated

It's the older one, see attached picture

Screenshot_20190220_194627_com.microsoft.office.word.jpg

Unfortunately I had to pass this job onto someone else as I wasnt able to resolve it in time but does anyone know of this happening as a common fault, for future reference? Thanks.

Was it the pump itself that was leaking or the auto air vent above the pump?

Edit: just checked and the old junior doesn't have the aav above the pump like the greenstar so ignore previous question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Worcester 28i junior leaking from above pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I have taken out the heat exchanger because a tiny leak was found around the red gasket at the top of the heat exchanger of a...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me advice with this one. At an annual gas service today I found a Worcester Greenstar Junior 28i to be using only running...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock