Discuss Wood Burning stoves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just something I remember from the biomass course, I know diameter of the flue cannot be smaller than part J, as some pellet stoves come with an 80mm outlet whereas part J specifies 100mm minimum due to cleaning and maintenance etc pretty sure min. flue height would be the same although not 100%

I remember double checking it because of the different stance compared to most other fuel types.

i think the manufacture has a say on its appliance outlet/connector pipe size but then you must stick to part j after this point. Always best to cover yourself and get things in writing of manufacture incase of come backs sometimes. The problem with these fuels is there is alot not covered by the regs and MI is all you can sometimes refere to. Its years behind gas in that respect.

There are many installer in UK of wood burning stoves. but, go to hetas registered installer. it will be good. Thanks

think I'll stick with my local hetas installer, he is good value and good quality and isnt having to pay for his mcs investment etc, wood burner going in this summer :)

Post is 2 years old im sure diamonds stove is fitted by now , think your right with post count gordon, lets all fire one in,

You got one in as well soggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wood Burning stoves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Is it possible to install a wood burning stove with an air to water heat pump? I was speaking to a few plumbers who have said this is not possible...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
D
I'm looking for a heating engineers/old school plumber to put in a Combi boiler (possibly Intergas) replacing very old open vent system in...
Replies
Views
C
My parents house has a wood burning stove that is also connected to the central heating ( they have radiators and used to have an old boiler which...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock