Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Witch trusted trader vs check a trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

What one please lads or both????
Or should I just spend my money on Stella?

Stella.
I did a search on checkagay for my area.
Theres tons on there which means id just blend in to the mire And it becomes a crap shoot

Maybe good for some areas but a metropolis like newcastle ill pass

Last edited by a moderator:
I do good off of facebook I don't even have a website lol
but I am going gs (I hope) this year and I wanna smash it and would be nice to get someone to fit for me so I can do gas

Didn't know ''trusted trader'' covered coven's !!!

:bat: :whatchutalkingabout

might try them for a spell.....................

Last edited by a moderator:
I done CaT, there was 3 of us in a 25 mile radius, bonus and one was me mate smt plumbing on here :D

I done trust a trader , ok for a while , now every ones on it , time you respond to emails , jobs gone

think they work differently in that checkatrade is customers reporting on you as against you bidding for jobs on trusted trader etc. so they arent really comparible as such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Witch trusted trader vs check a trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had...
Replies
Views
I want to remove my downstairs toilet sink and put a new more compact one on the adjacent wall. However there are two ring drain cocks at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a stopcock in my closet at my flat, but despite me turning it clockwise all the way, this doesn't seem to be stopping the flow of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock