Discuss Wiring open therm stat in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

The live neutral and earth coming to the boiler would be in the same cable as the stat wires. So I couldnt use this 2 wires to take a feed to the open therm connections? Putting wagos on the 2 stat wires and running heat resistant 2 core to the open therm?

Yep you will get it famtonly turning on / mind of its own

Need a minimum of 10mm spacing between low voltage and extra low voltage.

If you can find another source close by for your low voltage power, you could use existing wires for the extra low voltage back to boiler.

Reply to Wiring open therm stat in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock