Search the forum,

Discuss Wiring help for Combi with 2 zone valves and stats in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alan J

Hi.
Does anyone please have any links for a wiring diagram for a new housing association home.

It has a Baxi condensing boiler, 2 Zone valves and 2 separate Mysson MPRT programmable room thermostats.

I'm assuming this is now a requirement to have upstairs and downstairs on separate zones.

Many thanks, Alan

Just wire in s plan or s plan + if not combi

Exactly the same as normal s plan wiring.

Thanks for your replies guys.
I had checked the S Plan but the system I have to wire has no tank stat or individual programmer.

The boiler is a Potterton Promax combi with 2 separate Mysson Power extra zone valves each operated by 2 separate Mysson MPRT programmable room thermostats.

Any help appreciated.
Alan

SPlanPlus3Chan.png

any help? or do you have an internal clock?

Last edited:
Thank Shaun
The only difference is that there is no internal clock or programmer.

Each valve is just operated by programmable room stats.

Alan

Thank Shaun

Alan

what boiler? and are the already installed as you could be wired a few ways

think as channel 1 the live out (from the boiler ) and think of switch live as call for heat (live back to boiler)

Thank Shaun

Alan

You just wire it like you would a normal boiler. The programmable stats switch the valve, so no need to wire in a timer. Switch live from each stat to power each individual valve.

Hi.
Does anyone please have any links for a wiring diagram for a new housing association home.

It has a Baxi condensing boiler, 2 Zone valves and 2 separate Mysson MPRT programmable room thermostats.

I'm assuming this is now a requirement to have upstairs and downstairs on separate zones.

Many thanks, Alan

This diagram should help if you also have a cylinder, if not there's a few example diagrams on the same menu click here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wiring help for Combi with 2 zone valves and stats in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock