Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss wiring a boss therm programmable room stat to a worcester combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pdl65

can anyone give me some advice.I have a boss therm programmable room stat and i want to wire it up to a worcester 30 cdi combi.on the boiler there are three connections LS ,LR and NS but on the programmer it has LX ,L1 and L2 can anyone help ..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wiring a boss therm programmable room stat to a worcester combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I have a worcester 24i rsf-L combi It has got a mechanical timer on it with no room stat I want to put on a programmable room stat Which one...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
T
I have an Ideal Logic+ 30 combi boiler which was running fine up until a power cut earlier today. Now it's stuck saying "timer or room stat off"...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got a 2016 Logic PLus Combi 30 and a Salus RT505TX RF Thermostat The thermostat seems to keep losing connection, no matter the placement. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock