Discuss Wireless thermostat cable type in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Viessmann vitodens 100-w 30kw being controlled by a EPH CombiPack4 wireless thermostat. I need to move the receiver because it is struggling to communicate with the thermostat in the location I want to put it.

Could someone advise on the cable required please? I can see that it's 4 core but just wondering whether 0.5mm2 is sufficient or if I would need something more substantial?

IMG_1325.JPG

Attachments

• 1644217332422.png
    1644217332422.png
    3 MB · Views: 8

Reply to Wireless thermostat cable type in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi , My wireless thermostat, has become water damaged and is toast , no longer displays anything (long story), it is a boss bps242rf and the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
H
I have a Viessmann 100-w four pipe system boiler controlled by a Potterton EP2001. I have bought a Tado smart thermostat starter kit v3+ but...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back