Search the forum,

Discuss Wireless thermostat cable type in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Viessmann vitodens 100-w 30kw being controlled by a EPH CombiPack4 wireless thermostat. I need to move the receiver because it is struggling to communicate with the thermostat in the location I want to put it.

Could someone advise on the cable required please? I can see that it's 4 core but just wondering whether 0.5mm2 is sufficient or if I would need something more substantial?

IMG_1325.JPG

Attachments

• 1644217332422.png
    1644217332422.png
    3 MB · Views: 5

Reply to Wireless thermostat cable type in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock