Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wireless room stat for 30 CDI Classic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Can anyone tell me what wireless controls I can use on this boiler please.

Unvented cylinder if that makes a difference.

Programmer downstairs. No room stat anywhere.

Can i get a salus or worcester plug in the front types?

Thanks

Fit the worcester unit. Stay away from that salus junk. BG would not cover the salus units as were known to give issues.

what controls the hot water?

There is a programmer in the kitchen, does the HW and CH at the minute.

He wants the HW left on timed and the CH on constant but be able to turn it up and down at room stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless room stat for 30 CDI Classic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Evening chaps. As the title says, can a boiler with weather comp run with an optimising room stat? I have a Glowworm Flexicom 35cx that can accept...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock