Discuss Wireless programmable room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FlyFifer

Looking for above that can be used without need to have mounted on a wall bracket ie: free standing & totally mobile for use by a partially disabled customer. Wants ability to set own times, settings, set back temps & override from his bed overnight & be able to take handset with him when in wheelchair & moving from room to room. Is able to change batteries when required & to sit device on a suitable surface away from direct heat once set etc. Any advice appreciated. Boiler is a Vokera Mynute HE & existing heating clock to be retained for timed hot water.

Cheers guys, will pass info on to our heating install guys for consideration.

A slightly sideways suggestion - rather than saddle your customer with something to carry round, I am guessing that they probably carry a smartphone already?

In which case, why not look at the IT500?

They could control the heating from an app on their mobile phone. It got a reasonably positive review from Bod here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the honeywell 927 allow for setting various target temps throughout the day?
I.e. during night 16deg 11PM > 6AM then 21deg 6AM>11?

As my current ideal wireless stat only allows for 1 set point temperature for the full day yet it can have various boiler on/off times - So not as flexible as I would like.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless programmable room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
So I've used a wireless thermostat to activate my heating since installation, but it's just stopped working (Blank screen, no new battery's fixed...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was wondering if someone ever heard of a system boiler programmer with WiFi. My niece lives in social housing and has gas central...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock