Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wilo gold 50 pump replacement in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi.
I have an old Wilo gold 50 pump fitted to the CH system thats making a tapping sound and its getting louder, have looked at various sites and all I keep seeing is pumps that are electronic based is there any non electronic pumps that are proven reliable, dont want to buy used / recons from Ebay.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Grundfos ups2 or ups3 15-60 will be ok for your needs

Yep that ones ok as well

Reply to Wilo gold 50 pump replacement in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock