Discuss Williams website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
just find the new site unusable in general using an ipad in safari , which is the apple version of an internet browser.
The log on issues have always been there old site and new dont know why.

I have to add i use my ipad for nearly everything other than writing up quotes etc which i do on my laptop. But would use the website more if it was accessible to log in from my laptop.

just find the new site unusable in general using an ipad in safari , which is the apple version of an internet browser.
The log on issues have always been there old site and new dont know why.

When you say "unusable" Jules - what parts are not working? Or is it just very slow? The more specific you can be, the better I can brief the techies!

Trying to go into the basket it just doesnt open in safari.
But i just the find the new website (sorry) shiiiite in general i just dont like it. Could you you not just have an option to use old site or new.

Trying to go into the basket it just doesnt open in safari.

This is the tricky part for us, as lots of Safari users are shopping with us every day. More than a dozen have transacted in the last hour. Thats what is so frustrating for us trying to understand the problem!

But i just the find the new website (sorry) shiiiite in general i just dont like it. Could you you not just have an option to use old site or new.

I'm sorry that we can't go back to the old site - but you will recall the security problem that we had?

Do you mind if Paul, Ian or I call in the morning. We really need to give the techies something more specific than "shiiite!" :)

Sorry ray am really busy tomorrow. I will sit down over and the weekend go through what i dont like about new website
But it doesnt seem to have the same usability as the old site. It could be that im older and young uns find new site easier but I suppose as the old saying goes you cant please all the people all of the time. But i found the old site easy to use this one i dont, which is why i stopped using it.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those with login issues, try clearing your browsers history, cookies, and cache and usernames and passwords and things. (Usually all cleared with one button in the settings.) That usually then starts a fresh for you and it should log you in.

Instructions not clear enough. Got my dick stuck in a ceiling fan.

Sorry for being blunt im rather drunk and im off to bed before i get myself into further trouble

Well I'm gonna throw a spanner in the works as I can't login into the website on my desktop and only on my iPad. Have to agree with Jules that the new website is a nightmare to navigate round - realise it's probably me but have lost the will to live when half way through a couple of orders and just ended up going somewhere else.

Well I'm gonna throw a spanner in the works as I can't login into the website on my desktop and only on my iPad. Have to agree with Jules that the new website is a nightmare to navigate round - realise it's probably me but have lost the will to live when half way through a couple of orders and just ended up going somewhere else.

What was the problem / what didn't you like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock