Discuss Williams website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMW

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all, does anyone else have problems using it with an iPad using safari i.e trying to get your basket to open or trying to refine what you are looking for? Thanks Adam

Same problem here aswell.

Dont like the new site at all.
Also i have the problem it'll only log me when using my ipad if i try logging in on my laptop it just goes back to the log on screen no error messages which is a pain in the erse

The new website is not as easy to navigate as the old one, but not noticed any logging-in problems.

Same problem here aswell.

Dont like the new site at all.
Also i have the problem it'll only log me when using my ipad if i try logging in on my laptop it just goes back to the log on screen no error messages which is a pain in the erse

Mine does the same have to use the wides I pad to log in

Mine does the same have to use the wides I pad to log in

Glad its not only me. You get the feeling your doing something wrong.
Btw always had this problem old site and new.

Old site was so much easier to navigate.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those with login issues, try clearing your browsers history, cookies, and cache and usernames and passwords and things. (Usually all cleared with one button in the settings.) That usually then starts a fresh for you and it should log you in.

Not sure that'll work. Does he have access to the arms?

Hi Guys

Sorry to hear about these problems.

We were already planning to change the old site as a result of complaints about tedious site navigation and poor search tools when we had the security problem earlier this year. That lead us to accelerate the changes a bit, but I thought that the site navigation was much better with the new mega-menu? Of course, I tend to use the site from a desk-top, so I might be missing problems which are only apparent on tablets or phones - so I will try on my iPad in the morning.

Can someone explain to be the specifics of the problem with iPads? Preferably in words that an old geezer can understand, without too much tech lingo?

I hope we haven't "improved" it until its worse than it was before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams website in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All - Apologies for what is probably a very sill question but I am trying to get a shower that attaches to my existing bath taps. I want one...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock