Search the forum,

Discuss Williams...........If in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi lads,

I just wanted to give you an update on especially to the older guys on here that masood has quit the job at Williams trade plumbing. I was there a couple of days ago and wondered where he has gone. People have said that he found out that job wasn’t for him and he is most likely back on tools. If anyone of you has more informations about him or the older people would be nice to know what they are doing.

If you do not care that’s fine just thought to give you a heads up

I remember him going to Williams , sorry for him that it didnt work out, just one of those things.

I remember him going to Williams , sorry for him that it didnt work out, just one of those things.
It’s actually confusing though as i was a couple of months back there and when I met him he was literally in his element and did a good job as far as I could judge. The team he had seems very kind and always in good mood. Perhaps the money made him leave or just the fact that he is a man on tools not a man behind a till ... but definitely whatever he choose best of luck to him.

Sorry to hear that, but I think he knew it was a something of a gamble and he could always go back to hands on work.
I think no matter what you work at it should be a job you enjoy most of the time and not too stressful.

Speaking of Williams, they now have a branch in Manchester to open any minute, it will help me , whenever I have rung them darn sarth they cant tell a word I am saying .

Speaking of Williams, they now have a branch in Manchester to open any minute, it will help me , whenever I have rung them darn sarth they cant tell a word I am saying .
Doesn't bode well for me then when we meet up :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams...........If in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock