Discuss will this work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjice

hi any help will be very helpful.
I have a rayburn which has a flow and return which is going up stairs to my indirect hot water cylinder, it has no pump and is working fine. The two pipes are in 28mm, I was wondering if I would be able to tee off the two pipes to a small radiator? The water is very hot, my concern was the return from the radiator would it push back as there is no pump? would the gravity system work with a radiator acting as a heat leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to will this work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect...
Replies
Views
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock