Discuss why installs are crap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
GOT THIS EMAIL
I am looking for gas installation engineers to jump on a social housing contract that runs throughout London.

The work is ongoing and the contractor can offer 2/3 combi swaps daily. OR can accommodate the engineer 2/3 days a week. This contracts is flexible for engineers.

2/3 daily would have to be streight swaps for identical boilers with no flush and using the same frame and valves as in close the valves and lift the boiler off the frame even then i'd struggle two do 2 in 12 hours

I seen a similar company looking for engineers to replace cylinders and tanks ÂŁ30 per cylinder ÂŁ15 per tank This was in London aswell. Best bit was they provided the cylinder and fittings but you had to supply the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to why installs are crap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for a heating engineer to recommend / install a pressurised cylinder and combi boiler system. There is ufh for a living space and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock