Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Why are the insides of some WC cisterns so moldy? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humidity in room air or something? Access of air to cistern? Frequency of use?
All or at least one of those perfect conditions for it to go forth and multiply...regards Turnpin ..kind of answered your own question old chum:rofl:

the cistern in the house i used to rent used to get full of slugs, horrible ****ers i think they used to come up the overflow pipe every couple of weeks i had to pour a couple of litres of bleach down the overflow to keep them at bay.

the cistern in the house i used to rent used to get full of slugs, horrible ****ers i think they used to come up the overflow pipe every couple of weeks i had to pour a couple of litres of bleach down the overflow to keep them at bay.

Why didn't you just pour 100g of table salt in? Much more effective

algae probably ideal humid conditions?

better than the 10-20 or so used rubbers i found at the back of one a few year ago @~@ yuuuk

Or a pair of skidmarked (understatement) Y's! Found those a few times in pubs n clubs (golf clubs especially). Playing golf with the boss apparently makes you shyte yourself :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why are the insides of some WC cisterns so moldy? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a noisy cistern that appears to be leaking into the pan a little but also making a very frustrating water noise from inside, I have...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was looking for some innovative ideas from you all.šŸ˜Š Iā€™m renovating a bathroom in a flat. The soil, hot & cold water pipe runs stops me...
Replies
Views
can anyone help identify this WC for a replacement seat. The seat is wider at the rear than at the front so does not match anything I can find...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock