Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Who wanted a dirt cheap macerator last week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I`ve forgotten who but somebody wanted one for their downstairs loo.

At first I thought that said :-

"who wanted a cheap dirty macerator last week"
EW !!

I don't think I have ever been to a broken one that has not had a tampax wrapped around the motor.:mad::mad:

I don't think I have ever been to a broken one that has not had a tampax wrapped around the motor.:mad::mad:
Seen all sorts, baked potato, spectacles, false teeth, gold tooth, rings and earings, plastic fish and other childrens toys, mums small bottle of expensive perfume, mums knickers, socks and tights are a few of the unusual items retrieved.

Seen all sorts, baked potato, spectacles, false teeth, gold tooth, rings and earings, plastic fish and other childrens toys, mums small bottle of expensive perfume, mums knickers, socks and tights are a few of the unusual items retrieved.
How do you know they weren't dads knickers? Did you sniff them? :p:p:p:D:D:p:p

How do you know they weren't dads knickers? Did you sniff them? :p:p:p:D:D:p:p
Cos the dads always blame the wife!
However there one time where I was certain that they his or his boyfriends ;)

If you had asked me two weeks back I would have had one RPM. Macerators are like buses for me, don't see any for ages then have to replace a load at once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who wanted a dirt cheap macerator last week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock