Discuss Who makes round top radiators? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am looking for a round top rad like the old Barlow rads. I know Myson Premier HE make one. Is there another company that do? Thanks

I don't want grill's on the rad. Looks like she will have to cough and pay or have an odd radiator. Myson premier he are the only ones I found and nearly 4 times the price.

Any good ?

Reply to Who makes round top radiators? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock