Discuss White to chrome pipework in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

10mm speedfit pipework to chrome towel radiator. Been asked if i can fit covers to pipes to make them chrome colour. As the pipes are curved i am not sure if there is a product to do this. Apart from painting the pipes has anyone got any suggestions please?

1. Chrome tape. It's fairly c**p, but might do for a short distance.
2. If the plastic pipework comes from behind the radiator, could you use some chromed pipe and join behind the radiator out of sight?
3. Chrome spray pint from Frost VHT QuickCoat Silver Chrome (Plate Finish) Aerosol - https://www.frost.co.uk/vht-quick-coat-silver-chrome-plate-finish-aerosol/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwtLT1BRD9ARIsAMH3BtU9dMww2cyt5v2FCVCOMR-WYArlFu2-Fv6mvQWTeRmae1qNDVrxuL0aAgO9EALw_wcB. Never used it so don't know if its any good.

Reply to White to chrome pipework in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back