Discuss Which is the best trade website? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vincentsrus

Hi All, Just wondered if anyone out there had tried using the trade websites e.g RatedPeople.com to generate business, and if you have, how much work did you get through them? If you've used more than one, which was best?

Thanks.:D

I have never used them but after hearing people stories on here I would never use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which is the best trade website? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I've had rods break and come apart before and I can't go losing them up a customers drain, so recommendations please...... Which...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock