Currently reading:
Which combi boilers are available with a rear flue option?

Discuss Which combi boilers are available with a rear flue option? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Zippymark

Gas Engineer
I'm after a boiler with a rear flue option for a replacement cupboard installation, i know the Vaillant Ecofit Pure and Gloworm equivalent but i've fitted one before and wasn't really happy paying a grand for what seems to be essentially the same as a £480 Heatline Capriz2 so was looking for other options.

Thankyou

They have a dreadful reputation ( but my experience with them has been ok) Vokera Vision 30 C ( and their successors) are relatively cheap, have a neat rear entry flue option and are small enough to easily fit into a 600mm kitchen wall unit.

I await the anti Vokera comments - which I can fully understand - I guess I have just been lucky with them.

Vaillant EcoFit Pure - fitted a few combis with the rear flues. Good boilers, work well. Not sure on about parts replacement in future (Not as nice to work on as the Pro/EcoTec Plus) and bottom manifold is a bit plasticy but good for getting in cupboards and the rear flue option.

But yeah, the Heatline is the just the same boiler. Just different computer and different service response times.

Reply to Which combi boilers are available with a rear flue option? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock