Discuss which burner? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

texasjim

hi guys newbie here. i live in small 3 bedroom chalet bungalow. I have an oil fired burner feeding 9 radiators and its had its day. Rather than getting the local plumber to pick up a burner and install, i was looking some info on which burner should i go for. thanks in advance Jim.

Riello or Bentone would be your best bet. Riello parts are abit more expensive though, if it was me personally i'd go for a Bentone

Do you mean entire boiler? If only burner I would agree with AaronC 100%. Benton burner, simple, reliable & easy to work at. Riello oil pumps rubbish & expensive.

Last edited:
sorry guys, yeah im talking bout replacing the whole boiler.

If you mean entire burner, then you need condensing boiler. Grant Vortex is well made, but go for the 26 kw one as it is better than the smaller model. Sadly, the Grants use Riellos.

Are we talking combi or heat only? Combi would be Worcester Heatslave, heat only Camray system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which burner? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock