Search the forum,

Discuss Which boiler? Worcester Bosch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi

Have had a couple of people out to look at replacing our old boiler and think we have chosen a gas safe installer we are happy with.

We have a 4 bedroom house. 10 radiators and 3 shower rooms and are replacing and old Baxi Bahama 100. Aware we can only use one shower at a time but want to ensure we get something both man enough for the job but not too beefy!

We have been recommended either the Worcester Bosch Greenstar i24 or the CDi34

We cant change the gas supply in so are trying to work within the confines of our current infrastructure.

Aware its a decision we will hopefully live with for a while but theres a difference of opinion between us which we should opt for
so thought id find out what you thought!

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which boiler? Worcester Bosch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock