Search the forum,

Discuss Where's the best place to get gas safe work wear? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

as the post says: anyone got advice on where to purchase decent gas safe work wear or maybe even a company to supply embroider logo workwear?

as always replies appreciated and thanked

www.arco.co.uk they do logos and embroidery, they sent me a book this week, they have trade counters in some towns.

Look up seller:cyberfyn on eBay the stuff is mint. Embroidery is first rate and whilst they're not brand name tshirts they are very hard wearing. I have also bought hoodies, jackets and body warmer from them. All embroidered to a high standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where's the best place to get gas safe work wear? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hello, What would cause an intermittent gas leak around a boiler? In the evenings there is a strong smell of gas coming from the boiler. I got a gas sniffer from Screwfix and it detects gas in the kitchen and squeals when near the boiler. A plumber inspected the boiler, in total they...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me advice with this one. At an annual gas service today I found a Worcester Greenstar Junior 28i to be using only running at around 12kW on high when carrying out the gas rate. The CO readings were where they should be, fan speed was okay and inlet working pressure was...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a GS registered installer installs a new boiler that does not meet the standards of the Commissioning Checklist, but signs it off anyway, what is to be...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock