Discuss Where will I find my drain valve on F&E system? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I need to drain my F & E heating system so I can replace some TRV's and radiators, however, I am struggling to locate a drain valve downstairs (inside or outside) to connect a hosepipe to. The only valve I can see on my downstairs radiators is like the one shown in the picture.

Can anyone advise where I need to look?

Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 12.55.50.png

Yep that’s one drain like in the picture

anything above the boiler ?

if not looks like you will need to remove a rad and then drain from the valves

Yep that’s one drain like in the picture

anything above the boiler ?

if not looks like you will need to remove a rad and then drain from the valves
OK. Thanks.

There appears to be a drain valve on the cold water feed into my downstairs toilet system. I am assuming this will have nothing to do with the heating system?
Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 16.47.45.png

Correct nothing to do with the heating systems

Reply to Where will I find my drain valve on F&E system? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock