Discuss Where to get Danfoss Nozzles in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Where can you buy a box of 40 Danfoss nozzles and where can you get the best value for money, is there a need to be aware of counterfeit nozzles?

Hwos or your local oil spares place

Reply to Where to get Danfoss Nozzles in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, wonder if anyone can give some advice. Recently moved into a new property. It has external OIL combi boiler which is new and works well...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am renovating our laundry room, which currently only has the...
Replies
Views
Back