Search the forum,

Discuss Where to find wall fixing kit for traditional ball-joint radiators? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pearce_quigley

Does anyone know where i could find the chrome wall/floor fixings for traditional, ball-joint type radiators (As pictured below) I have a radiator spare in this style but only have the fixings for the floor. I have tried looking on eBay but no success and the manufactures don't sell spares unless you've bought it from them.

rad-fixing.jpg

Just tell the manufacturers that you removed the radiator because the customer want to re-tile, re-paint, repair leak in wall or some other carp.

While works were underway parts went missing.

Mention it's covered by insurance.
They may sell you some at an over inflated price

If that doesn't work - just start crying

If crying doesn't work - give up

What brand / type is that radiator.?
If I could source things like that I could sell truckloads of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where to find wall fixing kit for traditional ball-joint radiators? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i have done a few tests on 5mm pvc wet wall before trying to fit a 1600 bathroom radiator, it's to be fitted on plaster board, there is a panel of sterling board inside the wall. After a few try's to fit the rad fixing the wet wall sink's onto the wall, i have also tryed cutting a circle just...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me where I can get a walk in shower enclosure glass wall channel with about 50mm - 60mm of adjustment in it? I hired a bathroom fitting company to gut and replace 4 bathrooms in a block of holiday flats. In one of the bathrooms they missed an extremely out of plumb wall. Their...
Replies
Views
Having now finished all the wiring, plastering, laying the floor and spending 6 solid weeks and many thousands of £££’s completely gutting and re-fitting the kitchen , I find I’m unable to get a like for like (in dimensions) replacement radiator. Initially we wanted a black double panel rad. No...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock