Discuss Where can I buy this (long) click clack mechanism? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Spinball

Subscribed
I need to replace this click clack mechanism.
I can’t find one the same length (54mm when closed).
E656ED19-577A-43D1-9CCF-9C720A41DD5A.jpeg

Any suggestions on where to get one, please?
I’m not a plumber and would struggle to replace the whole plug.
Many thanks

Amazon

That should fit as the bottom thread is slightly shorter

If you look at the threads your one is longer so yes should be fine or worst case send them back

Reply to Where can I buy this (long) click clack mechanism? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
i have unscrewed the small click clack stopper from the sink, it is one where the head is attached to the mechanism. i am finding it hard to...
Replies
Views
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a...
Replies
Views
I've been trying for about a year to replace two click clack plug bolts. I've tried the smallest one I can find here (number 05 @ Replacement Pop...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
HI folks, hoping to pick your brains. My bathrooms have Bastow tapware in federation style. House was built 1997, so these are 25 years old...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock