Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Where are the Apprenticeships? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at potentially doing a plumbing apprenticeship but there's hardly any available. I was looking specifically at Nottinghamshire and found literally 2, using many different websites. Is it a bad time of year to look or does anyone know why there's nothing being advertised?

I think 'rarer than hen's teeth' is the expression you need to know. Also, people wanting to train as plumbers are plentiful, so potential employers have no need to advertise - you'll need to advertise yourself to employers instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where are the Apprenticeships? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock