Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss When your reduced to this!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

e2upa8y3.jpg

Ran out of deodorant so had to borrow the missus's

Better to smell like a girl than smell like a pig!

I do keep a bottle of right guard on the van but I broke the to so I keep having to borrow the wd40 top to use it.

Think I need to go shopping

Last year I started to only use anti perspirant on the weekends. I figure it's better for you to go au naturale!

I was more smelly for the first couple of weeks, but now I'm not particularly foul under the arms unless I've really got too hot.

Last year I started to only use anti perspirant on the weekends. I figure it's better for you to go au naturale!

I was more smelly for the first couple of weeks, but now I'm not particularly foul under the arms unless I've really got too hot.

I'm allergic to most deodorants. Like Danny says, you honk at first but soon your body learns to deal.

No I'm going to use mine up tonight at 9.30 with a couple of pickled onions! Do you take the challenge??

Nope. Mine really is crawling across the shelf.

Back in September, it was cheese.

In October, it was really ripe cheese.

Early in November, it became suitable only for cheese-fetishists.

Now its weapons-grade cheese. Its controlled by international treaty, and there are UN observers camped in the kitchen.

Tomorrow I will line the bin with lead, and carefully and responsibly dispose of this frankenstein-fromage.

Nope. Mine really is crawling across the shelf.

Back in September, it was cheese.

In October, it was really ripe cheese.

Early in November, it became suitable only for cheese-fetishists.

Now its weapons-grade cheese. Its controlled by international treaty, and there are UN observers camped in the kitchen.

Tomorrow I will line the bin with lead, and carefully and responsibly dispose of this frankenstein-fromage.

you still haven't wrote up those minutes yet have you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When your reduced to this!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As per title we have a regular smell from the shower trap. Clean the trap twice a week, had a cleaning rod down the shower waste pipe and no...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
T
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after...
Replies
Views
Timmy1
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock