Search the forum,

Discuss When its gone ,its gone and its gone!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puddle

One allegedly called international football squad, along with coach and spare kits, not to good in the football department; however all are great at negotiating vastly over inflated pay packets and have degrees in self delusion and arrogance.
All reasonable offers accepted, as if any offers made, will be a miracle

Well I don't want em. What a game. You saw a glimse of the potential we have. About 15minns of the second half...but the rest was a horror show. Oh and as for our disallowed goal. The ref/linemen need to go to specsavers.

id like to do plumbing work for any of the team so i can bill them an overinflated invoice to match their overinflated egos, someone must get the work, and have to pay the higher rate of tax because of changing a couple of tap washers

One allegedly called international football squad, along with coach and spare kits, not to good in the football department; however all are great at negotiating vastly over inflated pay packets and have degrees in self delusion and arrogance.
All reasonable offers accepted, as if any offers made, will be a miracle

I'll take the spare kit, but you can keep the other rubbish...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
To make offer more apealing,have added signed autographed edition of

picture.php

surly someone must be interseted :(

did you hear about he bad weather this morning in heathrow...apparantly the was a shower of **** what drifted in from south africa!!

No offence to any but if there is no engine then there is no game thats me. I don`t like football or cricket or tennis or what ever - each to their own :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When its gone ,its gone and its gone!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock