Search the forum,

Discuss What will be involved in the test? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KWCFC

Hey all.

Just one to know what the numeracy test to get on a plumbing course at college involves. So I know what to revise on.

I know there is a lot of area and perimeters but thats all I know. Can anyone help? I'm not looking for answers or trying to cheat.

all plumbing colleges require is that you can sign your name on a cheque. if you can do that, they simply will not under any circumstances let you fail the test. there's was a kid on my course who was so thick there's no way on earth he could have passed it. but as if by magic, he did.

On a more serious note though mate it's not hard at all you have to get 60% I think buy a school maths revision guide aimed at 14 year olds you will be fine.

What is 4 + 6 ?

A, 376
B, 10
C, Milk and two sugars

Great ,now you have published part of the exam on the interweb,it will all have to be changed :D
It could have been worse I suppose,you could have published the answer with all the workings out :p

Thanks , I did'nt realise ....It's ok now though I phoned the infamous "emergency city and guilds suspect a cheat" hotline ....they're going to change all the exam papers on monday first thing . :p

Read up on 'Durridge Boxes, and the dimensions required for clearance in differing house styles (new builds only).

C without sugar.
Before you sign up..If you can find out where your course provider does their practical training Id definetely give them a call, and see if you can do it directly through them...youll be quite suprised at how much less it costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What will be involved in the test? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I am considering retraining and like a few on here I am in my 30s and currently working full time, four days a week. I read a bit...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. New to the forum, bit about myself left school straight to college 4 years and completed NVQ level 2&3 and was qualified gas fitter...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Use PlumbersForums.net to Advertise Your Plumbing-related Company Pretty much all of our services on the forum are free of charge to most...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock