Discuss What we all driving out of work time . in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

It may not ever apply to you but if you ever have a DPF problem in or out of warranty, give us a shout as I know someone that can errrrrr probably fix it.

Looks like your car mate.....it's the particle not fuel filter that can be problematic.

Last edited:
It may not ever apply to you but if you ever have a DPF problem in or out of warranty, give us a shout as I know someone that can errrrrr probably fix it.

Looks like your car mate...it's the particle not fuel filter that can be problematic.

On a serious note, the 1.6 idtec is a bit underpowered for your heavy lump. Give these guys a call if you're in driving range of Leeds, turbo diesels are always tuned conservatively so can easily be uprated well within engine limits. My 2.2 idtec went from 158bhp to 210bhp and it is transformed.

Reply to What we all driving out of work time . in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Current boiler Worcester Greenstar 30CDi installed Aug 2011. Started showing error EA. Initially a rest made it work again but last Thursday it...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock