Discuss What we all drinking tonight...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
What you having....I'm on the usual as usual lol...cheers regards Turnpin:D IMG_20160423_210023.jpg

pringles??

Man shall not live by beer alone....lol regards Turnpin:smile5:

Man shall not live by beer alone....lol regards Turnpin:smile5:

thats where the pork scratchings and batter bits come :D

few bevvies at wetherspoons Bridgend,just had a 16 oz angus steak plus dessert,am feeling a bit full,me wifey and brats went out for a few hours

I'm drinking a rather nice and very powerful Tempranillo. It's the Ray Winstone of wines. Big, brusque, no-nonsense with a massive presence, but a bit rough round the edges. 15% and 15€ a bottle. Comes from within spitting distance of the village where I'm staying. Lovely stuff!

Just back in from the lodge, lots of Bass and rum, just had a load chicken drumsticks and thighs.

Now drinking a pint of spitfire and watching the new Star wars....

I'm 3/4 through a bottle of red. Been craving it since watching Rick Stiens last night!

Father in law loves a drop of spitfire....well he will drink just about anything especially tomorrow will be taking in laws out for dinner tomorrow belated birthday treat from myself to them I know he will be on the San Miguel followed by a couple of whiskys and an Irish coffee ...lol regards Turnpin:17:

I am still in spanish mode , so on the sangrea tonight , a week ago tonight we were sat in a bar overlooking the Med !!!!

Next saturday i will be getting hammered. Just bought a big caravan so will be going away with beer and a small amount of food

I've just polished off a 5l mini keg of adnams ghost ship.
Nice drop of ale. Now I'm trying to decide between dark rum and Dr pepper or a g and t

I've just polished off a 5l mini keg of adnams ghost ship.
Nice drop of ale. Now I'm trying to decide between dark rum and Dr pepper or a g and t

Adam will be along soon to give you his advice lol.....Regards Turnpin:smiley2:

I am still in spanish mode , so on the sangrea tonight , a week ago tonight we were sat in a bar overlooking the Med
We were overlooking the Med from a bar only in Alanya Turkey......I can taste the Efes as I write these words lol regards Turnpin:17:

Adam will be along soon to give you his advice lol.....Regards Turnpin:smiley2:
Strangely enough and though it pains me to say it there are times I think Adam may not be nature's aberration after all, but may actually be a trendsetter; a man at the fore front of the cutting edge of the beverage industry, a man years ahead of his time, a leader, a pioneer

But when the drugs wear off I think
Nah, he's just a plonker [emoji6]

Strangely enough and though it pains me to say it there are times I think Adam may not be nature's aberration after all, but may actually be a trendsetter; a man at the fore front of the cutting edge of the beverage industry, a man years ahead of his time, a leader, a pioneer

But when the drugs wear off I think
Nah, he's just a plonker [emoji6]

Kev, when I slap you, it's for your own good.

Trust me on this.....

I am still in spanish mode , so on the sangrea tonight , a week ago tonight we were sat in a bar overlooking the Med
We were overlooking the Med from a bar only in Alanya Turkey......I can taste the Efes as I write these words lol regards Turnpin:17:

A bit of Spanish mood music for ye Turnpin to go with your sangria (i don't know any Turkish ;)
[video=youtube;EzSYUWH5URE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzSYUWH5URE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday ill be getting hammered in my caravan.

Ill put my new sticker in the window....

"If its rocking - dont bother knockin !! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What we all drinking tonight...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, the water in my bathtub has been draining really slowly recently. I investigated it today and there was a large build up of gunk right under...
Replies
Views
I have a ROS small faucet for drinking water. The main faucet in the kitchen works find. I recently replaced the main faucet but after...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question and hope for some advice or information on the following many thanks; How long should tap water be left out at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock