Search the forum,

Discuss What Washer Should I use To Connect in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

Can anyone help me on this one. Where will I find the right washer to seal this join please? I have half inch fibre washers, but they do not fit.

The join is the 90 degree. I am fitting a flex hose type to that join.

See Pictures
file-28.jpeg
file-27.jpeg

This is the washer,;
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/arctic-products-prestex-tap-connector-washers-5-pack/1109j

You may struggle to get a good seal onto the tap connector, it has a tapered end for an olive.

I normally roll PTFE tape into string and wrap that around the end where the washer would fit.

Reply to What Washer Should I use To Connect in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock