Discuss What tool bags are we using or recommend in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Relatively new to this forum and currently serving my time. Just wondering others opinions

What you guys think is the best tool bag on the market for gas engineers. So not like one where everything is slung in and impossible to find. One that’s neat and can fit your analyser, printer, u gauge. Plus all other gas stuff

cheers

I use a veto backpack for my service gear

Mine hold around 20kg as I do commercial and zips and straps don’t show any sign of wear it’s two years old this summer and it’s been brilliant

Reply to What tool bags are we using or recommend in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back