Search the forum,

Discuss What tool bags are we using or recommend in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Relatively new to this forum and currently serving my time. Just wondering others opinions

What you guys think is the best tool bag on the market for gas engineers. So not like one where everything is slung in and impossible to find. One that’s neat and can fit your analyser, printer, u gauge. Plus all other gas stuff

cheers

I use a veto backpack for my service gear

Mine hold around 20kg as I do commercial and zips and straps don’t show any sign of wear it’s two years old this summer and it’s been brilliant

Reply to What tool bags are we using or recommend in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock