Discuss What the Banks Can Learn From Plumbers. By Charlie Mullins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear God. I think he's getting a bit above himself now. What next? CM MP?

If you turn up at 7.50am for an 8am appointment, you're the best plumber in the world. It was so easy.

''It was so easy'', as opposed to: It is that easy?

Is he living in the real world? So how come I got a right rollocking on Tuesday from one of my customers?

I had phoned and informed her that I will attend at 9am. I got there at exactly 08:45, she took her time to open the door. The minute she opened the door, all hell broke loose.
''Oh, you are early. I am definitely sure you said 9 O'clock.'' At which point she looks at her watch. ''You sure are early. Why did you tell me 9 O'clock''?

I thought to myself, she must be high on summat? You'd think she would be grateful, but oh no. She must have expected me to come and park around the corner till it was 9am, then knock on her door. Ungrateful twerp.

Last edited:
I liked the bit about telling customers the cost in advance ?
He is a psychic as well now then ?
Very easy to tell everyone how wonderful you are when you have made it same on here when you see people quoting rates that most can only dream of !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What the Banks Can Learn From Plumbers. By Charlie Mullins in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have quite a few plumbers in the family and wondering what to get them as gifts (men ages 35-45), bit random but do plumbers like copper...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to learn to plumb. My dad and uncles did lots of plumbing by learning from trial and error.
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM PLUMBERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:- Get Fitter (give it 30 days) Drive slower...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have attached a video below, showing where my kitchen tap is leaking from, is this possible to repair by replacing the hose pipe or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock