Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss what size Pipework and pump pressure for shower and bathroom???????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anothergit

Hi all wondered if anyone could offer me some advice. I currently have a downstairs bathroom which is gravity fed and an upstairs ensuite which has a shower fed from a STUART TURNER shower mate pump and 15mm pipe. I have a conventional gravity fed cenrtal heating system, althogh I would like this upgraded to an unvented system in the future.

I am looking to mave the main bathroom upstairs so sink bath and shower and still retain a small ensuite wet room with sink and shower. So my query is what would be the best pump and pressure rating to feed both rooms with the possibility of using both showers at the same time. Also i need to upsize the pipework would 22mm be sufficient to fill the bath at a reasonable rate or should I consider using 28mm or is that overkill??

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what size Pipework and pump pressure for shower and bathroom???????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock